See our Stone, Stucco, Plaster Site
- The construction of our columns begins with 25 gauge Galvanized metal Studs. These metal studs are fastened together with galvanized screws. Then, they are sheeted with galvanized wire lath. The Column Shop uses the standard Three coat plastering system which includes a scratch coat, lay on coat, and finally the finish coat. As an additional precaution against shrinkage cracks, highly refined synthetic
fibers are mixed into the scratch coat cement. These fibers act as a secondary reinforcement, which help to prevent the tiny intrinsic cracks that are prevalent in the stucco industry.
- The standard size of our columns is 2' x 2' x 4' square. Other sizes may be available upon request.
- The weight of our columns varies from 300 lbs to 600 lbs per column depending on the chosen finish.
- Columns are set in place on a concrete pad and anchored down with a helix style anchor. (where applicable)
- Price ranges from $500.00 to $800.00 per column. This includes Cap, Column, Pad, and delivery within Citrus County. Pricing for Custom Design Columns will vary.
- Columns are delivered on a trailer using a trolley system and reasonable space is needed for delivery.